What is the advantage of Vacuum-Insulation-Panels?
- Extremely low thermal conductivity: Lambda < 0,0035 W/mK (z.B. vakuVIP Pro panels)
- Maximum insulation effect with significantly lower thickness of the insulation material (z.B. 40 mm vacuum insulation replaces 200 mm mineral wool)
- High compressive strength (with 10% compression at least 120 kPA) - our vakuVIP B2 product is approved by the DIBt (German Institute for building/construction technology Berlin) - including a special approval for floor applications - thus durability is guaranteed
- Long lifetime of at least 50 years
- Ecological product → the core mainly consists of silica (SiO₂) - therefore it is totally harmless in comparison to conventional insulation materials, which are problematic for the environment (such as expanded polystyrene (EPS) or polyurethane (PUR))
- Our VIPs are recyclable
- Our VIPs are completely safe and harmless to humans and the environment, because we do not use any dangerous substances